Happy Saturday! I hope all is going well for you today!
I'm excited to review for you more gold and silver nail studs from Born Pretty Store.
Let's take a look!
Leaves Pineapple Nail Studs gold silver nail wheel
Shapes included: gold/silver feathers, pineapples, crosses, fleur de lys and wheels.
My sample manicure using some stamping:
Color Club Daisy Does It
OPI Don't Mess with OPI (Green)
BPS Plate M79
The gold/silver nail charms are small and easy to adhere. I was happy to continue with my fruit themed manicures with these gold pineapple nail charms. This nail wheel offers many variety for manicures.
- Apply a dot of top coat or nail glue.
- Using a toothpick or Tweezers, pick up the nail art piece.
- Place over where you placed the top coat or nail glue.
- Paint around the nail art piece not over with top coat for extra adhesion.
- To remove, do not pick or pry the pieces off because that will damage your nail bed. To properly remove, saturate a cotton ball with remover and lay over the nail. This will saturate under the nail art piece and then it can be removed easily.
Leaves Pineapple Nail Studs gold silver nail wheel (Item No. 23761) available now and retail for $2.68 USD.
Please use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase!
**Disclaimer: Product(s) were sent for my review for my honest opinion. Post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my Disclosure policy listed below.
Thanks for reading!