It's almost the end of summer. :(
However, the hot days are still here!
That still means visits to the beach right?
I'm happy to review for your more 3D sea life nail charms from Born Pretty Store.
Let's take a look!
Various sealife charms housed in a nail wheel.
Shells, starfish, anchors, seahorses, mermaids and one sea turtle. Both gold and silver.
Here are a couple sample nautical manicures using the charms:
Sally Hansen HD DVD
Sinful Colors Wisp
Orly Royal Navy
I enjoyed the variety of the different nail charms both in gold and silver. I liked the different types of seashells ranging from clamshells to couch shells. Overall, I'd recommend a small drop of nail glue to adhere the studs because they did pop off when simply adhered with top coat.
- Apply a dot of top coat or nail glue.
- Using a toothpick or Tweezers, pick up the nail art piece.
- Place over where you placed the top coat or nail glue.
- Paint around the nail art piece not over with top coat for extra adhesion.
- To remove, do not pick or pry the pieces off because that will damage your nail bed. To properly remove, saturate a cotton ball with remover and lay over the nail. This will saturate under the nail art piece and then it can be removed easily.
1 Box Seashell Starfish Mermaid 3D Decorations Ocean Nail Deco
(#21578) is available now and retails for $4.41 USD.
Please use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase!
**Disclaimer: Product(s) were sent for my review for my honest opinion. Post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my Disclosure policy listed below.
Thanks for reading!