I have for review today some cute metal shell studs from Born Pretty Store.
These metal studs are great for any seashell or sea life nail art.
Let's check it out!
Item No. 10181
Essie As Gold as it Gets
Wet n Wild Penny for your Thoughts
Sally Hansen Golden-I
Essie Good as Gold (stamping)
FUN plate 5
The size shown here is 3mm and they are very small. Approximately 20 seashells are in each order. I did find that a couple of them were stuck together and had to be gently pulled apart by tweezers. I felt like there weren't that many studs included and definitely recommend more than one set. I'd like to get the 5mm size as well. The seashell studs also come in silver with 3mm and 5mm size choices.
- Apply a dot of top coat or nail glue.
- Using a toothpick or Tweezers, pick up the nail art piece.
- Place over where you placed the top coat or nail glue.
- Paint around the nail art piece not over with top coat for extra adhesion.
- To remove, do not pick or pry the pieces off because that will damage your nail bed. To properly remove, saturate a cotton ball with remover and lay over the nail. This will saturate under the nail art piece and then it can be removed easily.
20Pcs 3mm Shiny Mini Metal Shell Design Stud UV Gel Nail Art Decoration (item #10181) is available now and retails for $1.59 USD.
Please use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase!
**Disclaimer: Product(s) were sent for my review for my honest opinion. Post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my Disclosure policy listed below.
Thanks for reading!