I'm sorry I've been on a sort of hiatus from nail blogging.
If you want to see more frequent nail updates, please be sure to follow me on Instagram, @misslizards.
I have for review today the lovely stamping nail art plate,
Nail Art Stamp Template Quirky Arabesque Pattern QA88, from Born Pretty Store.
Here's a couple sample manicures:
Base: Wet n Wild Ferris Wheel Romance
Stamping: Essie's Good as Gold
Base: BYS French White
Stamping: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In Prompt Blue
Top Coat; China Glaze Matte Magic
Plate QA88 is a full design filigree patterned plate where you don't have to worry a nail stamp not fitting onto your nail. The plate is etched deeply enough in which all of the design transfers nicely. I do have a hard time finding nail stamp patterns that fit longer nails. The lack of larger nail patters put me off to stamping for a long time. It's nice to see stamping plates being released now with larger patterns for people with long nails and/or wide nail beds. I would recommend the XL stamper to pick up the whole pattern and to stamp over whole nail. I reviewed Born Pretty Store's XL stamper previously, please check it out.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
Nail Art Stamp Template Quirky Arabesque Pattern QA88
(# 15087) is available now and retails for $2.99 USD.
Please use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase!
**Disclaimer: Product(s) were sent for my review for my honest opinion. Post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my Disclosure policy listed below.
Thanks for reading!