Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NOTD: Patriotic Glitter Nails

Hi everyone! 

Independence Day is this Friday! 

Thought I'd share some patriotic manicures for you.

First up, patriotic glitter nails! 




Sally Hansen Color Frenzy Red, White & Hue over a silver chrome 

Sally Hansen Color Frenzy Red, White & Hue is a mix of red, white and blue matte hex glitter with smaller circle glitters in a clear base. I layered this over silver because I felt it would show the colors better. I think with was roughly two coats of glitter. I sponged the glitter on for even disbursement and added a coat of top coat. 

I bought this from the Color Frenzy Sally Hansen display at Walgreens for $5.49 USD 

(I think? Can't remember). 

These Color Frenzy glitters are limited edition so get some before they sell out! 

More patriotic manicures to come! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.