Sunday, July 6, 2014

Birthday Nails

Hi everyone! 

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! 

Yesterday was my birthday! 

Yay!  

That means birthday nails! 




Colors/products used: 

Illamasqua Nomad (Base) 
Sinful Shine Wisp (White) 
Wet n Wild On a Trip (Purple) 
Sally Hansen Inst-Dri Presto Pink (Pink) 
Sally Hansen Inst-Dri In Prompt Blue (Blue) 

FUN Plate 9 - Bow patter stamping
Konad Stamping White
MASH Dotting Tools 
Striper Nail Art Brushes 

I started off with a base of Illasmasqua Nomad. Mint green is one of favorite colors so I wanted to wear that for my birthday. I applied a quick dry top coat to prepare for stamping. I then painted my ring finger half purple and added pink stripes to make the cupcake wrapper.  I used the medium point on a dotting tool and made the sprinkles and frosting of the cupcake. I added a blue heart glitter to finish the cupcake. The heart glitter was from The Glitter Source.

I added the Hello Kitty bow/cross hatch pattern from FUN Plate 9 and I was done! 

This was a full manicure for me: 


It's hard to take a nice picture of both your hands! 

That's it. I had a fun birthday went to the beach with some close friends. 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.