Saturday, May 17, 2014

More Neon Gradients

Hey everyone! 

On weekends, I like to wear neon because wells it's the weekend! 

Here's a fun neon gradient: 


Indirect outdoor light.


Artificial light


Colors used: 

China Glaze Neon & On On
China Glaze Sun of a Peach 
China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 

I first painted my nails white and then sponged on the neon pink, orange and yellow on all nails. I applied a quick dry top coat and added black striping tape in a "V" shape. For the accent nail, I added the tape and sponged over it with black acrylic paint and then removed the tape to create a contrast. I wish I used a more saturated neon orange because it didn't show up too well. Overall, I was happy with it.

This nail art is inspired from my "nail art to try" board on Pinterest: 


It was from this nail art monthly subscription service. I think? It's no longer a site. 


I also like to wear neon shirts. This is me gaming.  If you seen gaming videos pop up on my Youtube channel, that's why.  

Thanks for reading. 

4 comments:

  1. Neon is always fun! Do you have a list of where your Pinterest/Youtube links are at? I'd love to follow you!!

    What video games do you play? I'm a bit of a gamer myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.