Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lavender French Tip

Hi everyone! 

I bought a Japanese nail art magazine a while back. 



I can't read it but I can surely try designs out of it. I saw a design of lavender french tip with a glitter stripe.  Thought I'd try to replicate it. 


Colors used: 
Zoya Kendal
Essie Pure Pearfection (top coat) 
White striper 

I added some pearls and beads from a Walgreen's rhinestone kit.


Awkward claw pose. I was trying to showcase the side swoop french on my thumb nail.  


This is why you don't wear a neon orange shirt and try to take nail photos! 

Let me know if you'd like to see the designs in that magazine. I was going to try to film it to post on Youtube. 

Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! This is a perfect nail look for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to get inspiration from a Japanese magazine! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.