Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! 

I hope you're having a good one! 

Here's some Easter Bunny Nail Art! 




Base: Zoya Apple 
Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM-302
Konad M60




Colors Used: 
OPI Rumples Wiggin'
OPI Shorts Story 
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Fuchsia Flare (Stamping) 
Art Deco yellow striper
Bunny freehand with acrylic paint 

Stamping Plate:
Bundle Monster BM-423

I hope you liked these nail art looks! I was very proud of my freehand painted bunny! 

I'm off to go enjoy this beautiful weather!

Have a great Easter! 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - these are just too cute! I love both looks, but that green.... So cute with those bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Easter mani's! Your hand painted bunny is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.