Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Crosshatch

Hi everyone! 

Easter is around the corner! 

I'm running out time to paint some Easter nail art! 

I thought I would go for something simple and painted this crosshatch design. 




I started with a base of Essie's Navigate Her and then painted criss cross stripes using a nail art striping polish.  I didn't get the greatest lines because my striping polish is getting old.  I went to the store today to buy a new one and there weren't any!  I then adding glitter dots from another striping nail art polish. I added a coat of top coat to smooth it all out but I could still feel it was somewhat 3D. 

I hope to work on my Easter nail art this weekend! 

Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty <3 A perfect manicure for spring and Easter <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.