Saturday, March 29, 2014

NOTD: Urban Outfitters Mystic

Happy Saturday everyone! 

Today, I have an untried polish from my stash to show you. 

Urban Outfitters Mystic 





Urban Outfitter Mystic is a flake polish in a dark blue-purple jelly base. Pictures could not capture the depth of this polish.  It looks a bit washed out when the light would hit it. It is a very beautiful color.  The flakes are the standard duochrome with a green to orange to gold color shift. I just wish the flakies were more dense. Also, the formula on this polish is average, a little slow drying and not very shiny. This was three thin coats total to full opacity and topped with a coat of In a Hurry Top Coat. 

Mystic is also a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Ray of Light.  I think this polish is still on display at Urban Outfitters and retails for $8.00 USD but all their polishes are buy 2 for $10.00.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I like that! Blurple base plus flakes makes my <3 pitter patter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, it also has the look of Max Factor Fantasy Fire.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.