Sunday, March 23, 2014

NOTD: Essie Resort Fling

Hey everybody! 

I hope you are enjoying this great spring weather!  

I bought Essie's Resort Fling recently.


Essie's Resort Fling is from the 2014 Resort Collection. This is a light orange coral creme polish. It does apply a bit sheer at first but builds easily until it is fully opaque. Pictured here are 3-coats total. It is a bit slow drying so you have to be patient or use a quick dry topcoat. Resort Fling dries to a very high gloss shine where no top coat is needed.

I added some gradient nail art. 


I taped off a cross-hatch pattern with some striping tape and sponged Zoya's Rica which is a shimmery coral orange. I was trying to match a similar color to Resort Fling for the sponging. Very pretty and much more shimmery in real life than in the photo. 

I really like wearing peachy corals! 

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. What pretty looks the nail polish from Essie and the model is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect for summer - I love the stamping with Zoya on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is stunning! Love the nail art you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most gorgeous coral polish ever! Looks like sorbet! :) Beautiful on you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.