Monday, March 31, 2014

Neon & Studs

Hi everybody! 

Today, I have some nail art I've been meaning to try. 

I saw this manicure over at Rachel Marie Nails and I knew I had to try to replicate it. 





Colors used: 
China Glaze White on White (base) 
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
China Glaze Neon & On & On 


Very glowy! 

First, I started with a white base and added a quick dry top coat. My quick dry top coat is getting old and it shrank my manicure at the cuticle line! Once it was dry, I applied the colors to a makeup sponge and sponged a full gradient on my index and pinkie. I taped off my middle and ring finger do to the half nail gradient. I also cut a heart with some scotch tape and sponged the colors. I then added some square studs and topped with it another coat of top coat. 

The studs survived my morning shower and are holding on strong! 

I'm off to go find  a new quick dry top coat!

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and gorgeous mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is great...and your pics are so vibrant and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mani is awesome but that heart ... ah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love how vibrant this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. liz rocks...i havent painted my nails since i was like 6 and my sisters abused me.....but i have a huge crush on liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa this is stunning! I love the colors and studs. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.