Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Glittery Butterflies

Hi everyone! 

I thought I'd share some nail art I did recently. 

Glittery butterflies. 


Lightbox shot with artificial lighting


Lightbox shot with artificial lighting


Outside indirect light shot 

The base glitter is Essie's On a Silver Platter from the 2013 winter holiday collection. It's a shimmery gold polish with blue holographic glitter. A very unique mix. I found a bunch Essies for half off recently. I stamped the butterfly wing design from Bundle Monster-424. The lines did not reach my whole nail so I used my black striper to extend the design. I added white dots to finish it. I liked how easy it was to stamp a butterfly wing versus having to try to freehand it which I did before with my monarch butterfly nail art.

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Great job with the free handing — I can never get that done evenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so happy to see you blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try this style. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely result. That essie is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I love how you used the glitter here :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.