My final review for this week from Born Pretty Store are these super awesome silver punk spike studs. You can use these spikes to create any type of bad*** nail art of your choice!
Let's take a look!
Base color: Ninja Polish Glamorous
I had to photograph the spikes at odd angles in order to see them. If I photographed them straight on, you could not see the 3D spike effect.
The silver spike rivets are small and measure 2-2.5mm in diameter. Approximately 100 pieces come in a set. They are packaged in a small resealable baggie.
- Apply a dot of top coat or nail glue.
- Using a toothpick or Tweezers, pick up the nail art piece.
- Place over where you placed the top coat or nail glue.
- Paint around the nail art piece not over with top coat for extra adhesion.
- To remove, do not pick or pry the pieces off because that will damage your nail bed. To properly remove, saturate a cotton ball with remover and lay over the nail. This will saturate under the nail art piece and then it can be removed easily.
Yes, these spikes are a little dangerous! So wear with caution! Some might say these are a bit impractical but with nail art anything goes. At first, I thought the silver spikes were a little small but fit great onto my nail. My only complaint is that they were a little hard to pick up. I had to put a bit of glue onto a toothpick to pick it up so I could place it. I would like the larger size of spike studs to add more variety to a design. These nail art spikes come in different colors: gold, silver and grey silver. There are also larger sizes.
Please be sure to use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase!
**Disclaimer: Product(s) were sent for my review for my honest opinion. Post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my Disclosure policy listed below.
Thanks for reading!