Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine's Nail Necklaces

Hello everyone! 

It's that time of the year again where love is in the air! Cupids and hearts abound. I thought I'd do some Valentine's nail art to share with you all! 

First up, Valentine's nail necklaces. 


Sorry for the crappy photo! 

This manicure is inspired from an Instagram photo from Rachel Marie Nails.  She had a roundstud encircled with microbeads.  The base color is Zoya's Tru which is this vibrant purple with a red microshimmer.  I then placed heart studs in the center of my nail and lined it with gold microbeads.  I added a couple coats of top coat to get everything to stay on. I did have few studs pop off but that's okay.  I wore this manicure for a couple of days and didn't have a hard time removing the studs. 

This is a manicure that will try your patience! It took about an hour to place each microbead but it was worth it. 

The heart studs are from Born Pretty Store, Item No. 4993.  Please use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase! 

**Nail art studs were sent for review.  You can visit my full review on this set here.  

For fun, this is what Zoya Tru looks like on its own. Beautiful! 


Thanks for reading! 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the contrast of the gold on the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the contrast of the gold and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the beads - well worth the time it took :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I totally forgot how gorgeous Zoya Tru is! Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...what a gorgeous polish!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.