Tuesday, February 11, 2014

More Valentines hearts

Okay the here's another post in my Valentine's day nail art series! 

I purchased the China Glaze summer 2013 neons as a Christmas present to myself. I've been trying to incorporate the bright nail looks into my nail art!  I completed this manicure using my two favorite techniques: gradients and stamping. 

Let's take a look! 

 

Bright! 

I started out with a white base.  I then sponged three colors onto my nail to create the gradient.  The three colors were: Too Yacht to Handle, Bottoms Up and That's Shore Bright.  I then added stamping from fauxnad plate KD3.  The hearts were a little hard to stamp and kept smearing.  My nails are getting too long for stamping and I need a file down. 

On my right hand, I added stars...my favorite! 

 

I really love this plate! This stars cover my whole nail and are easy to stamp! 

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.