Friday, June 21, 2013

Zoya Reswatch: Kieko + nail art

Last weekend, Zoya was offering a BOGO deal on most of their past summer collection releases as well as a few of their most popular colors. Looking at the list, I had most of the shades so I decided to re-swatch Kieko. Kieko is from their 2011 Summertime release. I voted it one of top my 10 colors for 2011 back in the early days of my blog.

 

Zoya Kieko a beautiful plum purple. 

I added some nail art. 



Actually, this is inspired from a manicure posted by Claire from Nuthin' but a Nail Thing, but she used a pink base with gold foil tips.  I used striping tape as a resist and sponged the purple onto the tips.  The purple metallic polish is Wet n Wild's Hog Quartz School. 

I added star and regular rhinestones.  I would have done the rest with rhinestones but I didn't feel like trying to get them off my nails!  Star nail art is the best! 

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I always envy your nail length! Looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several Zoya polishes, but not this particular one. Very pretty, and your nail art is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nail art! The color looks spectacular on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.