Thursday, June 6, 2013

More Sinful Colors

Some people love Sinful Colors polishes while others hate them! I love Sinful Colors, they cheap, affordable and widely available. They have a variety of colors in their core display and are always releasing seasonal collections. In my pre-polish hoarder days, my only polishes were Sinful Colors or Wet n Wild. I never bought high end polishes.

Here's some random swatches mainly from the recent Sugar Rush & Haute Rebel displays:




Sinful Colors Smokin' a dark grey creme.  A true grey with no purple or blue undertones.



Sinful Colors Beau Khaki.  Yes I bought it because of the name.  If you don't understand why it's funny, please don't look it up.  This is a sage green that's darker than what my camera picked up. 

**Bonus** 
Is it a dupe for Essie's Sew Psyched? 


Index & Mid: Essie's Sew Pscyched
Ring & Pinkie: Sinful Colors Beau Khaki 

No not dupes. Not close. 



Sinful Colors Candy Coated.  A light lavender creme with slight silver shimmer.



Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing.  A dusty teal cream.  It's a bit more muted and less blue in real life.  


Sinful Colors Black on Black a shiny black.  This take 2-coats and is good for water marbling.  I bought it to try the water spotted technique. 

Overall, these applied butter smooth.  I was surprised how well these covered.  Sinful Colors has really improved their formula with some colors.  I felt these were on par with higher end brands.  The Sugar Rush & Haute Rebel polishes might still be floating around or will get re-released later on. 

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love Sinful Colors! I use their polishes for "glitter undies" a lot because of the price and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...I need to get back to Walgreens for more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.