Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mermaid nails

I purchased some polishes from H&M and one of them was this seafoam green duochrome called Lady Luck.  I bought it because I thought it would be a close dupe to one of the China Glaze duochromes, it's not.


I thought it would be perfect for mermaid nails. 




I added a coat of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and added gold fishnet stamped from Bundle Monster plate 209.  The dolphin stamp is from a Hello Kitty fauxnad plate.  The fishnet did not reach the end of nails so I added some gold foil sponging.  I really liked how it turned out.

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness! I LOVE! Love everything mermaid/unicorn/mythical. This is absolutely stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the H&M polish. It looks stunning on you! The final mani is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so incredible. I need to find that H&M polish. But yeah, STUNNING nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely see the mermaid inspiration! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I love everything about these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! I've been trying to do this for months! Teach me your ways, oh wise one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your idea of sponging the tips where the stamping doesn't cover...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.