Paper lashes pattern number #6, item no. # 5633.
Here's my eye look wearing the lashes:
Concealer: Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette
Eyeshadow: Kleancolor Baked Shadow in Lime
Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast Volume
Brows: Rimmel Brow pencil in sable brown
What I liked?
- These lashes are great for cosplay or any costume look.
- They were light weight and did not make my eyes water or feel funny.
- The paper lashes can be easily removed.
What I didn't like?
- The lashes are packaged with adhesive. This makes them harder to get out of the packaging and they tore easily.
- The thin paper is hard to manipulate onto your eye. I had to use tweezers.
- The lashes do not come with eyelash adhesive.
Paper lashes pattern number #6, item no. # 5633 are available now and retail for $4.10 per pair.
Please use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase!
**Disclaimer: Product(s) were sent for my review for my honest opinion. Post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my Disclosure policy listed below.
Thanks for reading!