Monday, May 20, 2013

Random Illamasqua swatches

Illamasqua is one of my favorite makeup brands. I love their dramatic themes and artistic press releases. Sadly, I don't have much of their products but what I do have I enjoy thoroughly. These are the swatches of the rest of my Illamasqua polishes that were previously unpublished.




Illamasqua Nomad.  A bright jade cream.  My lighting is washing it out a bit.  It's much more vibrant in real life than this. 
**Bonus**
I thought Nomad would be a good base for cherry blossom nail art. 


I did this using a black striper polish and a dotting tool. Relatively easy to do. There's tons of Youtube tutorials on how to do this. 



Illamasqua Load.  Yes I bought this because of the name!  It's a light buttery yellow cream.  It applied a little streaky and I was afraid it wouldn't go even.  It was fully opaque in 3-coats. 




Illamaqua Faux Pax.  This is a dark grape purple that dries to a semi-matte rubber finish.  This is from their 2011 fall release.  I think it was renamed and re-released under the Rubber Brights collection. 



Illamaqua Kink.  This is dark forest green that also dries to a semi-matte rubber finish. 

Availability?

Illamasqua polishes and makeup are available at Sephora stores, Sephora.com or Illamasqua.com. 

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.