Monday, May 13, 2013

Jindie Nails: Candy Land Remix & Rave

When the indie polish craze was first getting popular last year, one of the biggest mixes I wanted to see was neon glitter! At the time, I did not know that such a thing existed! I then saw Jindie Nails' Rave and Candy Land Remix both of which had matte neon glitter! I had sworn off getting more indies but I had to have these two!


Jindie Nails Candy Land Remix. This is a colorful mix of neon hex glitters of varying sizes as well as blue, orange and pink micro glitter to add depth. All the colors of neons are represented: blue, orange, fuchsia, yellow, lime and pink. I was most excited for the neon yellow hexes!  I tried my best to capture the neon color but my camera wanted to pick them up as regular colors.  This is a light pink crelly base that can be fully opaque with enough layers but I layered this over a light pink polish.  I did not want my swatch to look bulky.



Jindie Nails Rave.  This is two thin coats layered over white.  Rave is a mix of blue, neon yellow and neon lime hexes with fuchsia circle glitter.  Another superb glitter mix in a crelly base.  There was no "fishing" for glitters and I was happy with the overall disbursement.   

Final thoughts & Availability? 

I purchased Candy Land Remix & Rave off of Llarowe (currently sold out) and can be also found on Jindienails.com (currently sold out). Overall, I really like these two mixes. I really enjoyed the neon and circle glitter within each mix. My only problem was that the hexes in Candy Land Remix were hard to disburse. For indies with larger glitters, I like to use a longer brush that gets to the bottom of bottle and I can the glitters I want on my nail. Also, it's good to use a toothpick to stir the polish and get the larger glitters unstuck from the sides of the bottle.
Please be sure to fan Jindie Nails on Facebook for restock and collection updates!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.