Monday, March 4, 2013

Zebra print nails

Quick post today. I have a bunch of polishes swatched and some unposted nail art; just got to find the time and motivation to post them!  I wanted to do some zebra print nails over the weekend.




The base is Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing which is a muted turquoise blue.  I then taped off the portions of my nails where I wanted the white to be.  I used regular Scotch tape and painted the white in. Surprisingly, the polish did not leech under the tape!  Once the white was dry, I stamped the zebra print with Konad M57 and removed the tape.  I suppose I could have painted the stripes in freehand but I have no patience for that!  I added a glitter stripe from a Kiss nail art striper to finish the design.

If I wanted to do this over again, I think a hot pink base would be cute or yellow.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! The colours you've chosen are so nice. Such lovely nails x

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.