Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TIOT: Max Factor polishes

Last week, I wrote about Max Factor Fantasy Fire being a possible dupe for Clarin's 230 (aka unicorn pee).  I received a couple more Max Factor polishes in an international swap.  All I know about this brand is that it's no longer sold in the US but sold overseas.



(Sorry I'm not the greatest at photographing vampy colors)


Max Factor Glossfinity Burgundy Crush.  I swatched this awhile ago.  I never posted it.  It's a glossy burgundy creme that I thought was a dupe for Zoya's Stacy but it's a bit more berry toned than Stacey.  This applied butter smooth and didn't need a top coat.  They didn't name is Glossfinity for nothing!  This range comes in full sizes but other Max Factor effect polishes come in mini. 




Max Factor Max Effect Sunny Pink.  This is sheer frosty pink with a gold shimmer.  I wanted something that I could wear to work and I'm not sure if liked this color or hated it.  I'm wearing a ridge filler base coat that has a light tint to it to help hide the VNL but it still poked through.  I don't think this color worked with my skin tone.

That's it for some of my untrieds this week.  Unfortunately, these polishes are not sold in stores in the US.  I got these through a swap with a blogger in Australia.  You might be able to find them on eBay. 

Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Don't think Sunny Pink would work with my skin tone but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the max factor polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I super love the fantasy fire. I find it so pretty and classy. Wearing this nail color will def make a person look so sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.