Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Here's some random green polish swatch spam!  I hope everyone has a fun and festive day today!




Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Just in Lime! This is a very bright and vibrant lime green cream. I buy these polishes from the Insta-Dri line because they are good for stamping. They are advertised as being one-coaters but this took two coats. Also, this one is a stainer. I was wearing a base coat and only wore this long enough to swatch and photograph. My nails were slightly green when I took the polish off!





Just in Lime! topped with Icing's Wear While a green hex glitter. If you can brave the mall, Icing polishes are always buy one get another polish half off. I like these polishes for frankening. They're all under $4.  Some are dupes for more expensive polishes.



Wet n Wild I Got a New Com-Peter. Now there's an odd name? This is a lime green foil polish. This color is from their LE Chrome collection which was a set of metallic foil polishes with a really intense sparkle.


I then added some green and gold metallic flowers and a gold french tip to make some easy St. Patrick's day nail art.  





Ninja Polish Shillelagh. This is a grass green glass fleck with gold-green duochrome shimmer. It shifts from a orangish gold to an intense green. This is the third polish release from the Enigma collection. My camera could not pick up how intense sparkle in real life.


OPI Electric Eel over black. This is an older OPI. I got this for free with a recent eBay order. It's a duochrome that shifts from green to bronze at extreme angles. Very pretty and another hard color to capture. 



OPI Just Spotted a Lizard from last year's Spiderman collection.  A Chanel Peridot dupe. 

What are some of your favorite green polishes? 

Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Those are some amazing greens!! Happy St. Patrick's day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electric eel is gorgeous, but really I adore them all. Green polish is my fave but sadly my work don't love it quite as much. Great post.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.