Thursday, March 14, 2013

Clover nail art

Omigosh, St. Patrick's day is Sunday and I have no St. Patrick's day nail art to showcase.  I love St. Patrick's day mainly because I get to wear green and drink beers.  That's beside the point...

Here's some St. Patrick's nail art:


I started off with my base using China Glaze's Re-fresh Mint and a sponged a gradient using Sally Hansen's Just in Lime, Zoya's Shawn and Australis Here Today Gone Tomorrow.  I didn't like how the sponging turned out this round.  I then stamped four leaf clovers from the M71 Hello Kitty fauxnad plate (the first HK plate).  I used Konad s/p white to stamp.  I've definitely improved with my aiming and stamping. 


This is the gradient by itself.  I couldn't decide if looked more like grass or poopy. 

Retro Nails by Ms. Lizard photo: 

(circa 2011 with OPI Green-wich Village) 

Thought I'd share something from my early days.  This was when I was trying to recover from years of nail peeling.  I had purchased NailTek Foundation II and Intensive Therapy for nail peeling and this was after three months of every day use.  I promise to post on how I ended severe nail peeling.  It was a long and complicated process. 

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Love the clovers! I sadly realized I do NOT have a clover stamp when I went to do a St Paddy's nail art! I will definitely have to change that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani, it is so beautiful. Your retro nails looked pretty great too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ficou lindo;
    Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! These are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the sponging effect! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.