Here's the example manicure I did using the pieces:
Base Color: Wet n Wild's I Need a Refresh-Mint
I had a hard time trying to decide where to place the nail art pieces or how I wanted the accentuate them. I added micro beads and striping tape also from Born Pretty Store. The metal butterflies did stick up a little on the edges and can bent a little to fit the curve of the nail. I adhered these pretty well and feel they would not pop off. I would not recommend a manicure like this for every day wear. This would be nice for a special occasion or event.
- Apply a dot of top coat or nail glue.
- Using a toothpick, pick up the nail art piece.
- Place over where you placed the top coat or nail glue.
- Paint around the nail art piece not over with top coat for extra adhesion.
- To remove, do not pick or pry the pieces off because that will damage your nail bed. To properly remove, saturate a cotton ball with remover and lay over the nail. This will saturate under the nail art piece and then it can be removed easily.
Final thoughts & Availability?
The 3D golden metal slices can be found at Born Pretty Store for $2.99 and come with approximate 120 pieces in the whole set. I'd recommend this set for anyone looking to make cute designs and this set offers a good number of pieces for any occasion.
Please use code EUL91 for 10% off on your next purchase!
**Disclaimer: Product(s) were sent for my review for my honest opinion. Post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my Disclosure policy listed below.
Thanks for reading!