Saturday, February 2, 2013

FFF - Stained Glass Nails

Jilltastic Nail Design put together a 28-day nail challenge called Flip Flop February.  There's two themes to choose from one slightly easier than the other.  So, beginners can participate and not feel too intimidated.


The challenges. 

The theme for today is Stained Glass/Accent. 

I chose stained glass nail art as an accent.  I did not have the patience to do a whole mani as stained glass! 



First I painted my ring finger nail white and stamped BM208 in black. There were some lines where the stamp did not reach so I extended it with my striper.  I filled in the spaces with colors from Color Club's Take Wing collection. The blue is Color Club's Sky High from the same collection.

Thanks for reading! 

Please be sure to check out the other participants! 



1 comment:

  1. Very cool I was tempted to use that stamp myself but I freehanded it. Looking at yours, I should have used the stamp lol

    ReplyDelete