Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 12 Drips or Matte

The theme for today is drips or matte. Since I suck at making drips, I chose a matte/suede polish today. I picked up some of the Layla Softouch effect polishes from a sale bin at a beauty supply place. They were half off.




Layla Softouch Effect 07 Queen Bordeaux is a deep dark burgundy that dries to a suede finish. It dries darker than what is in the bottle. I was expecting more of a rusty orange color judging from what's in the bottle. This went on with two easy coats and dried normally.  Overall, this color is a tad too dark for my tastes. This is more of a vampy Halloween color.  I haven't tried it with a top coat.  I wanted to wear it suede to see how it held up.

If you are interested, the Layla Softouch effect polishes are available at Fabuloustreet.com or Ninjapolish.com.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.