Thursday, January 24, 2013

UrbanOutfitters Holographics

I picked up a couple of the UrbanOutfitter holographic polishes.  Literally, I only bought two out of the three piece set.  They were in the nail polish section labelled, "Hologram." 



UrbanOutfitters Silver Holo. Yup, that's the name. Real creative huh? Needless to say, this is one of the best applying silver holos I own. There was no dragging, patchiness or chipping. I'm also wearing regular basecoat with this one. Also, it has a very linear holographic effect considering this photo was taken under artificial lighting.



UrbanOutfitters Green Holo. This is a light seafoam green holo. This was 2-coats and wore this for a couple of days with no chipping.  There's also a pink holo available that I did not pick up.  I do not like that shade of pink

These holographics are available in-stores now and retail for $10 each. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that these are the Color Club Holo Hues colors in UrbanOutfitters bottles because the nail art items in UrbanOutfitters are by Art Club (a division of Color Club).

So if you can't get these, definitely look into the Holo Hues collection. They're the same colors. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I havent been able to find anything from the holo hues collection, but I could totally buy this one! It looks identical. Looks great on your hands too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.