Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Crumpet's DC - Day 6 - Favorite Color Family

Today's theme is your favorite color family.  I'd have to say my favorite color family is pastels.  I really enjoy pastels that are released during the spring and like to wear them throughout the year.  I like baby pinks, soft lavenders and mint greens.

This is a gradient using some pastels from last year: 


Color used: H&M's Pear Ice Cream, Strawberry Lollipop and Pale Violet. The topcoat is Essie's Pure Pearlfection fron the Lexeffects collection. The H&M minis were in-stores last spring, you can see swatches I did here.

 
Bottle shot

Please check out these amazing bloggers and their favorite colors. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.