Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Crumpet's DC - Day 29 - Inspired by a Blogger Scrangie

The theme for today is inspired by a blogger.  Sorry, busy week this week.  I don't have a lot of time for some true nail art.  So, here's a swatch of Rescue Beauty Lounge's Scrangie.



I can easily say that Scrangie was one of the first nail blogs I ever read. I never knew such a thing existed! A blog for polish? Really? When I first started reading her blog, my mind was blown! So many pretty colors! Such great reviews! She's my inspiration for getting into nail blogging. She's super nice and always responds to my Tweets on Twitter.

RBL's Scrangie had been on my wish list for a long time. I'd check the site to see if it was there and it was sold out and until one day it was THERE! Unfortunately, it is currently sold out on the RBL site.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the color for it looks elegant and classy. This is why I love purples. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.