Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Crumpet's - DC - Day 22 - Fabric

The theme for today is fabric.  I chose denim acid wash jeans.  I figured it would be an easy enough nail art technique to try! 




I started out with base coat of American Apparel's Cameo Blue which is a faded medium blue and added a top coat.  I then painted a thin coat of Wet n Wild's French White.  I took a q-tip dipped in acetone and rubbed away some of the white to make the faded acid wash look.  I stamped a zipper design from Bundle Monster 202.  I could not aim the stamp to get it straight for the life of me! Oh well! 


I wondered how it looked with a black zipper.  The silver chrome is Pure Ice Silver Mercedes. 


Here's a shot of Cameo Blue by itself. It's now discontinued.

Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! This mani looks unique and pretty. Love the color combos and design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.