Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Crumpet's DC - Day 20 - Texture

The theme for today is a textured manicure. I decided to use some of the flocking powder I received from Born Pretty Store to make monster nails! You see my full post here on flocking powder.


I started with a blue base coat of polish then I added the flocking powder and let dry. I added some googly eyes from the craft store. I used school craft glue to adhere them so they came off quite easily.

If you've ever played the game Chuzzle, that's what inspired this mani. 



Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Chuzzle!! That game is addictive. Great nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way too cute! The eyes are genius--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nails :P Hate the game. It's too addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.