Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Crumpets DC - Day 19 - Favorite Polish Essie's Chinchilly

The theme for today is your favorite polish.  Now, I have a lot of favorites and it's hard to single out just one.  I love a good grey creme.  I chose Essie's Chinchilly which was released back in fall of 2009.



Essie's Chinchilly is a taupe grey.  I think Chinchilly is the perfect name for this color.  If you've seen a chinchilla, this is color is the exact color of a grey chinchilla.  I know this might seem a little drab or boring.  I love this because it's versatile and a not in your face color!  I can wear it to work and it matches anything.  Also, the reason why I love grey polishes is that my cat is grey.  I love love love my grey cat!  Click here for some nail art dedicated to him. 

I thought I'd do some nail art over before I took it off.


I added some silver striping tape and some pink fimo bows.  I like the pink and grey contrast. 




Nail art items used: Nail art fimo, silver striping tape and Essie's Chinchilly. 

What's your favorite polish? 

Thanks for reading!

Please be sure to check out everyone's favorite polish. 

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite polishes, too, and it looks so cute with the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. it's my first time wearing fimo.

      Delete
  2. Omg this is just gorgeous.... I love these shades. So wearable. I think I will have to say MPJ is my fav ever polish... The holo is amaze! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.