Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Crumpet's DC - Day 10 - Geometric

The theme for today is geometric.  I'd have to say my geometric manicure was a mild success or borderline fail.  The point of the nail challenge gallery is to practice your skills and learn new things.  Things aren't always perfect...

I decided to build over yesterday's saran wrap manicure to save on remover: 



I had the saran wrap manicure colors as the base.  I stamped the square pattern from the Cheeky XL Plate A which I can never get the fit on my nails.  To fill in where the plate didn't reach, I painted in some of Sinful Colors Cream Pink and Sally Hansen Blue Me Away.  I used the smaller point on a dotting tool to fill in some of the squares.  It all smeared with topcoat.


A close up of the pattern.  You can see where I've scratched the hell out of that plate!

Thanks for reading!





4 comments:

  1. OMG! What a wonderful mani! I loved the pattern, but I'm sure that I would never be able to fill those squares properly :P Your mani looks amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute!!! love the color combos and the design. You def have the talent. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.