Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Crumpet's Day Challenge - Day 5 - Purple

The theme for today is purple.  My purple mani today was almost a fail but I recovered.


The base color is China Glaze's Grape Pop from the Up and Away collection.  I stamped the swirl design from Konad plate M63 which I think is the first plate I ever bought.  The purple chrome is Avon's Mirror Shine called Polish Poli.  I had to do a double stamp because it dried too soon once I went to roll the stamper. 


Colors used: China Glaze Grape Pop and Avon Mirror Shine Polish Poli.  


Please check out all the other lovely purple manicures for today!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.