Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Crumpet's Day Challenge - Day 3 - Gold

The lovely Crumpet is hosting a 31-day nail challenge that started on the first.  I thought I'd try to follow along since I'm having a sort of artistic slump with my nail art.  So why not a nail challenge?

The theme for Day 3 is gold. 



My gold mani.  I started off with a coat of OPI's Barre my Soul from the 2012 Ballet collection which is a sheer nude.  I sponged the gold chrome by Wet n Wild called A Show at the Palladium which is my FAVORITE gold chrome.  I have used it about a quarter of the way down.  I wish I bought two!  


I then did a thin coat of Essie's As Gold as it Gets and Essence Make it Golden to add more gold sparkle! 




Colors used: Essie's As Gold as it Gets, Wet n Wild's a Show at the Palladium and Essence Make it Golden. (OPI's Barre my Soul as the base color). 

I know a 31-day nail challenge seems rather daunting but I want to see if I can tackle it. 

**I do not have the inLinkz codec yet.  I will add that once I get it in order to see all the participants of this challenge. 

Thanks reading! 

1 comment:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.