Friday, January 4, 2013

OPI DS Indulgence + possible dupe comps

I purchased OPI DS Indulgence back when it was first released when I bought some of the Germany collection polishes in September or October.  I regret letting it sit untried for so long!  It's gorgeous!



OPI DS Indulgence.  This is a deepened orange red glass flecked polish.  It's not quite a red orange or a rust brown.  This was three easy coats with top coat.  It's still a very wearable color even though it was released in the fall. 

Possible dupes? 


From L to R: OPI DS Indulgence vs. Zoya Reva and Kimmy.  No dupes here.  Reva is more of raspberry glass flecked and Kimmy was more of an apple red glass flecked.  Do you need them all? Yes probably.  Can I recommend one over the other?  No.

I purchased OPI DS Indulgence from Peninsula Beauty but can found at ULTA, any professional salon or authorized beauty supply retailer. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments: