Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13 - Cheer yourself up Mani - Felix the Cat

I've been wanting to do Felix the Cat nail art for awhile now. I've done plenty of Hello Kitty nail art in the past but I like Felix the Cat more! I wish more nail art supplies existed for Felix the Cat. I would buy them all! Cats always cheer me up!
 


I started off with painting my nails yellow and white. I added the dots and X's to represent his magical bag of tricks and a blue french tip. I used dotting tools for that using Sinful Colors Black on Black. The thin red line is from my Migi nail art pen. The Felix face is a custom decal I made. There's special paper you can put through your printer to make decals. It's called Lazertran waterslide decal paper which can be found here.



Colors used: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Milani White on the Spot, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, Sinful Colors Black on Black and Migi nail art pen. 

Inspired from this photo.  (Photo Credit. )

Thanks for reading!


8 comments:

  1. what a fun and awesome mani - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Felix is super cute and much better than Hello Kitty, in my opinion. Kitties, in general, tend to cheer me up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Felix too. This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love your little Felix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond adorable! I love watching Felix as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This is so cute! Love the color combos and the design. I really love what you did here. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Felix really cheered me up. It's such a great nail design. Congrats!! Kiss you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.