Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Nail Art

It's the busiest time of year for me at work so I didn't have a lot of time or energy to sit and do some holiday nail art.  I'm seen so many beautiful festive manicures throughout the blogosphere!  I'm jealous!


Winter nails.  The base is Milani's White on the Spot which for some reason was applying uneven and streaky!  It hasn't done that before.  It must be getting old.  The stamping is BM-14 with Avon Mirror Shine Glisten which is a blue chrome.  The glitter tips are OPI's Absolutely Alice.


The accent nail here is Milani's Cyberspace, a blue holographic. You can sort of see the holographic aspect towards the end of my nail. The effect is more prominent in sun light obviously.



Ugly Christmas Sweater inspired nails.  The base is Illamasqua's Kink and the stamping is China Glaze's 2030.  I used the lace stamp from Konad M57 at the edges and stamped snowflakes and mistletoe from BM-14.  Kink is one for their semi-matte rubber finish polishes so I made it shiny with top coat. 

That's the extent of my holiday nail art this year! 

I hoped you liked it! 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these manis are fantastic! I think the first is my favorite, but not sure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.