Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Try it on Tuesday: Australis Here Today Gone Tomorrow

Christmas season is upon us now that Thanksgiving is over.  (Christmas officially starts sometime is October, anyway...)  So, we're seeing lots of reds and greens and shiney things.

Here's an untried green from my collection: 


Australis Here Today Gone Tomorrow is a dark hunter green jelly.  It was opaque in two coats but seen here with three and top coat.  I was afraid that the green would stain through so I did two layers of base coat.  Surprisingly, it did not.  On a funny note, I wore this for a day so it was indeed here today, gone tomorrow. 

I received this in swap from Australia earlier this year and I do not know much else about this brand.  Searching their site, they are a cruelty free brand which is great!  Unfortunately, if you live outside of Australia, they do not ship internationally. 

Do you like to wear green polish? 

What's some of your favorite greens? 

Thanks for reading!  

2 comments:

  1. This looks a lot like OPI's Here Today Aragon Tomorrow which is a dark green/black cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Love this nail color. I haven't tried this kind of color. I wanna have one of this. This is perfect for evening parties.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.