Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday!

October is Breast Cancer awareness month and many bloggers have joined in to help spread awareness with many variations of pink manicures throughout the month.

Here's an untried pink from my collection: 


Wet n Wild's Precious Petals from their chrome collection that was released in the spring. This is an intense foil polish that's incredibly metallic and shiny. I'd say it's as close to wearing a Minx manicure with using polish. Also, this is a one-coater but I did two coats. Judging by the density, this might be good for stamping but I haven't tried it yet. These are still in stores but tucked under shelves or behind other displays.

I wanted to try to paint a ribbon but felt this foil base would not work. A creme base would be better for a ribbon.

Please feel free to check out the amazing other breast cancer awareness manicures around the blogosphere. I'm going to try to paint a better Breast Cancer Awareness manicure before month-end.

Did you participate in Go Pink Wednesday? 

What pink did you wear? 

Thanks for reading!

Go Pink Wedensday

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome pink foil! I'm now wishing I would have picked this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink is magnificent shine!!And your nails spectacular!
    Not many long nail pics. And I have found that some designs don't translate well on long nails(or perhaps it's just me LOL) I grow my own(long) and embellish my own. But have discovered soooo many diverse ways of doing so here in nail blogging haven!! TY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This looks so gorgeous. I love this one. I have joined the pink awareness by putting on my Essie pink polish and put some glitters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.