Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday - Cheeky XL plate stamping

Sadly, there's only one more Go Pink Wednesday after today!  I've teamed up with numerous other bloggers across the blogsphere to Go Pink and to help spread awareness for Breast Cancer.  If you would like to join, please see Finger Painting Fingers. 

Here is my Go Pink manicure for this week: 



The base is OPI I Vant to be a Lone Star which was a runny mess! I did not do the best paint job due to the poor formula.  That's why I stamped over it with this geometric pattern from Cheeky XL Plate A with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink  The stamp did not cover my nails that is why I painted a glitter half moon and a pink french tip to cover where it did not reach.  I've only used the Cheeky XL plates twice because the images aren't very large.  I supposed I could cut my nails down but that's not happening. 

I hope you liked my Go Pink manicure!

Did you participate in Go Pink Wednesday?

What did you wear?

Thanks for reading!

Go Pink Wedensday



4 comments:

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.