Thursday, September 13, 2012

Drugstore favs: Wet n Wild Blue Moon

Wet n Wild's Blue Moon is from the Wild Shine line and is on the regular display in drugstores and department stores.  It's $.99, therefore, quiet affordable.  People often complain these chip easily or don't apply well.  I don't have any of those issues with these polishes.


Wet n Wild's Blue Moon is a dark blue with shimmer. This was 2-coats with topcoat. I love wearing this because it's dark goes well with any outfit and it's not so much an obnoxious blue that I can wear it to the office.  My bottle is a little beat up.  I bought this color a long time ago.

Taken in full sun.


I also wanted to show how my fake pinkie is holding up.  It's looking great!

What's some of your drugstore favorites?  Any beautiful colors I need to try?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.