Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Artsy Weds: Patterns

This week's theme is patterns which I don't think I got quite right this week.  I wanted an abstract triangle pattern:


The base is China Glaze's 2NITE and I blocked off the other colors with striping tape.  The black is Rimmel's Black Satin and the other color is a blue-purple holo franken I made.  I liked the crisp lines the striping tape made! 

Please be sure to check out other amazing Arsty Wednesday participants:


Michelle - Lab Muffin
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Kamen - KAKA Beauty Blog
Emily - Anaccentnail

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Your lines are very crisp! Do you wait for the polish to dry before removing the tape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay tape mani! I love tape manis, and this looks fab :) The purple-blue franken looks gorgeous, might have to try frankening one of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of patchwork denim for some reason...I love your Franken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! Love that holo blue shade :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your franken. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.