Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Artsy Weds: Lace

This week's theme is lace nails.  I have a simple yet elegant manicure for this week's theme.



The base is Zoya's Ginessa which is a shimmery sheer white polish.  I bought it because a wanted a dupe for China Glaze's Frosty.  I then stamped a half of the fishnet stamp and then the smaller lace stamp at the border from Konad plate M57.  It was hard to get the diagonal just right.  The rose is from BM14 and I added a silver rhinestone in the center. 

Please be sure to check out other amazing Arsty Wednesday participants:

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Kamen - KAKA Beauty Blog
Emily - Anaccentnail

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Aww, this is very pretty and the stamping so crisp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fishnet with the lace looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out! I have no idea how you got those two lace stamps to line up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! Very clean stamping and pretty colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.