Tuesday, September 18, 2012

365 Days of Color: Hocus Pocus collection swatches & review

Halloween is an exciting time of year!  I especially love all the glittery nail polish collections that are released.  The upcoming Hocus Pocus collection from 365 Days of Color makes no exception!  Her inspiration behind these polishes is based of the movie which I need to re-watch.  I have three out of the five polishes for today's review.


From L to R: 365 Days of Color I Smell...Children, Come Little Children and Boouk! 



Backside bottle shot to show the glitter. 

Under indirect sun

With Flash.

Under artificial lamp

365 Days of Color I Smell...Children has purple shimmer with small purple circle glitter in a black jelly base.  This was two coats and my favorite out of the three!  I huge a fan of purple polish. 

Under artificial lamp

With Flash

365 Days of Color Come Little Children layered over American Apparel Mouse.  This is a black and red mix of circle glitter in a clear base.  It looks to be an even ratio of glitter.  This applied evenly.  I didn't have any issues with having too much glitter on one part of the nail. This was one coat with top coat. 

Under indirect sun

Under artificial lamp

With Flash

365 Days of Color Boouk!  Boouk is a mix of brown and copper hex/square glitter in a grey/nude base.  It's sheer so I'm wearing a ridge filler as a base coat to hide the VNL.  This would look great layered over any fall color!

The remaining colors are: 

Black Flame Candle - a black jelly with silver shimmer.

I Put a Spell on You - a mix of teal and black glitter in a clear base. 

Availability?

The Hocus Pocus collection will be available this Friday, September 21st. Please follow 365 Days of Color Facebook page or blog when the Big Cartel opens. These will be available in full size $8.00 USD or mini size $4.50 USD.

Which colors will you be picking up?

Thanks for reading!

**All product(s) were sent for my review.  Post contains affiliate links.  Please see my Disclosure policy for further information.   

4 comments:

  1. These are all awesome! I'm especially loving Boouk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased Boouk and I can't wait to get it! Your swatches look great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.