Monday, August 20, 2012

Zoya Evvie

Zoya Evvie is from the 2012 Designer Collection which was a set of cream polishes.  I'm picking out the fall colors I like; it seems to be a lot of repeats for the collections this season.

Taken with flash

Under artificial lighting

Zoya Evvie is a smokey teal polish.  I couldn't decide if it was more green or not.  Definitely a fall color as well as office appropriate.  It applied very smooth.  I should have waited longer for it to dry.  I did get sheet marks the following morning.  

Evvie and the rest of the fall 2012 collections can be found at Zoya.com or any authorized retailers. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/questions? Disrespectful comments will be promptly deleted. Please leave your spam links elsewhere. Any further questions, please email me.